Episode 2, as it was originally posted on March 27th, 2006.
Hi, I was astonished by all the downloads I received this week. Please email email@example.com to give me some feedback so I can tailor the show. Please forgive the audio quality as I’m working out some issues.
– I read spam because I didn’t get any real email.
– Please send in email to firstname.lastname@example.org Even if it’s to say the show sucks, give me something. Also Pete needs pirate questions.
– Going to set up skype so people can leave me voice mail, can play it on the air. I should have that set up by next week. Check upapaddle.libsyn.com for this.
– The faster a kangaroo hops, the less energy it burns!
– TV News
– More bad news – Simpsons renewed for another season. Just let the show die, already
– Movie News
– Video Game news
– GDC Conference was held in San Diego
– PS3 discs will be region free. Yay importing.
– Music and movies will also be downloaded for PS3
– Rubber Ducky demo – if the system ships with this, I’ll be obligated to buy a PS3
– Sega and Hudson games will be available for download.
– Download store will be like iTunes, and it sounds like any developer can put original content up for cheap
– What they didn’t announce – new name for Revolution, any Rev games, any demos, any pictures, final secrets of the system.
– More to come from E3, natch
– The inventor of Vaseline, Robert Chesebrough, ate a spoonful of Vaseline every morning. He lived to 96 years old
Conspiracy Theory Corner
– Futurama episodes are a go, Billy West just jumped the gun.
– TV Shopping with friend. Noticed some tv’s had better signals than others. Is this on purpose? I say yes
– Next week Was Nessie an Elephant?
Random Fact – as presented by the Question from Justice League – The tiny tips on your shoes are called aglets. Their true purpose is sinister
– Change the nature of the reviews, the will more or less be recommendations from now on
– TV – This Week – Shows you should be watching
– Anime Recommendations
– Video Game
– Ears of corn always have an even number of rows of kernels.
The Angry Dome
– Commercials at the theater – unskippable commercials in DVD’s
– Commercials in games
– Kleenex tissues were originally used as filters in gas masks.
– Doing the Mangled Joke of the Week for Kent. Will be back next week with actual questions
– Did you see the pirate movie. It was rated ARRR! –
This pirate walks into a bar with a big ship’s wheel down his pants. The bartender says, “Excuse me, sir, but do you know you have a ship’s wheel down the front of your pants?” And the pirate says… Aaargh, it’s driving me nuts!!
Recommended Podcast of the Week – Josh In Japan (www.joshinjapan.com)
Ending MP3 – Sound Scientist by Bill /a>